Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Build Muscle, Lose Fat

I'd like to talk to you today about some really great exercises that I think many people don't realize the full potential of.

These are exercises that you probably haven't done before, and when added into your workout routine they'll completely blast your workouts into full gear.

Alright, let's go ahead and get right to it.

The first exercise that people never do is the front squat. This exercise is basically just a squat with the bar in front of your body. As a result they're much more difficult, but also burn much more fat. If you really want to spur some leg growth and fat burn then start doing these once or twice a week. Make sure that you have a full range of motion, otherwise you're wasting your time.

The next exercise that people never do is the reverse hyper extension. If you don't know what these are, basically what it is is that you lay down on a platform with your legs hanging down. Your legs are attached to a pendulum which has weight attach to it. You basically just try and swing the weight back and forth, and the end result is a great workout for your glutes and back.

The last exercise that's incredibly underused is the overhead press. This exercise is essentially taking a barbell and pressing it over your head. It ends up being a great workout for your shoulders, traps, and triceps. This also helps to build your core strength, because it takes so much work to maintain a stable core during this movement.

I hope that you start using these exercises, they really do help, and if you've never done them before there's a good chance that you'll get some pretty fantastic gains in both muscle and strength. I've given you the tools necessary to get stronger and more fit, however, it's now going to be YOUR responsibility to make sure that you put those tools to use.

I can't hold your hand and do these exercises with you, but I feel I've gotten about as close to that as is possible in this article, and I do truly hope that it's been helpful for you.

I've done all of these exercises, and so I can say with certainty that this will work for you, because they worked for me.

Thanks for reading! I really do appreciate it, I put work into this article and it's always an accomplishment when I actually help!
Build Muscle, Lose Fat

No comments:

Post a Comment